The Erudition of E-commerce

Welcome to post comments and have fun!

me! XD

Hey peeps,

I’m Tey Jo Shin. Currently in BAC Year 3 Sem 1. U can call me Jo also (yeah… same as Joseph), Mao Mao (furry furry), Joshin, shin, josin… anything u named it laaa. ;) I’m a Johorian.
Just like others, I like to sleep. Every time I switch on the television, after 15 minutes, I won’t be watching the drama anymore; however, the television will start to watch me sleeping… (:p) I cannot live without my laptop. Every morning I wake up, the 1st thing I’ll do is to switch on my laptop.

As being requested to mention about the most visited websites in this post, here are the top 3 websites that I visited most

www.facebook.com
This is where u can get all the juiciest gossip about your friends and u will be able to catch up with your long lost friends.

www.google.com
It is my homepage. So… whenever I open internet explorer it would just pop out.

www.blogspot.com
I don’t blog, but I do visit my friend’s blog.

That’s all… Au Revior~

with love,
jo

2 comments:

i suppose if u select www.utar.edu.my as one of ur most visited websites, that would earn you extra points. Lolx...

June 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous said...

hi... josin....
enchanté!!! hehe...
ur nickname of mao mao better..
so next time ask ur fren call u mao mao instead of jo la.......
its sound better... =P

June 12, 2009 at 8:57 AM