The Erudition of E-commerce

Welcome to post comments and have fun!

It's Me! Cpy!

Hello everybody!
My name is Chan Pui Yan, all my friends used to call me CPY. I'm studying in accounting course at UTAR.

Let's start from my physical appearance! I'm not so tall nor short, around 160cm and I have a BIG
head. Used to be slim but not anymore. (sobs! T.T) Since the day I step into the age of "woman"(20 years old and above), i've been gaining a lot of weight! Of course, it is probably related to my unhealthy lifestyle.

My hobby: sleeping! All of my friends and classmates should be very clear about this. I spend most of my time in sleeping rather than doing activities which are benefiting. That's why one of my 2009 new year revolutions is to CUT DOWN my sleeping hours!

Besides sleeping, i like to sing k, watch drama, surf web, hang-out with friends, and finally (very very very seldom), i might do some reading.

What about the inner me? Firstly, I'm not good in expressing my emotion. When I'm happy, I usually talk a lot but when i'm sad or frustrated, I usually will not speak it out. I really appreciate my family and friends who have been accompanying me for all these days. Thank you!!! I would like to take this chance to say sorry to you if my bad temper had caused any trouble to you.

As requested in the assignment, I would like to share the top 5 of my favourite websites.

www.google.com
It's such an informative, user-friendly search engine!

www.hotmail.com
This is where I check all my mails and have a good laugh on the hilarious forward mails.

www.youtube.com
I can watch a lot of funny video clips and check out the newest music video and movie trailer.

www.facebook.com
It's a very useful tool for me to keep in touch with my old friends and I enjoy its mini games too!

www.gsc.com.my
I browse this website oftenly to check the showtime of movies and book movie ticket. It definitely help me to avoid the long queue to buy ticket on the spot especially during weekends!

That's all for now. See you!

2 comments:

hi cpy...it seems like many people seem to be sharing the same hobby-sleeping. Lolx.

June 9, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous said...

hi... cpy...
u should give urself one christian name ma..
all ppl start wif 'j'..
then u should think one of de christian name tat start with 'j'..
hm.... i suggest u use the name of jalat chan la... nice n funny....
haha....;p

June 12, 2009 at 8:43 AM