The Erudition of E-commerce

Welcome to post comments and have fun!

All about JO!!!

Wow, this is my 1st time blogging, my name is Joseph Cheong Cheok Yan, u can call me Jo, im currently studying in UTAR.

My class is BAC T10. I have many nice friends there:) My hobbies are playing drums and guitar. (psst im a musician)

My top 4 websites are
www.facebook.com
www.friendster.com
www.youtube.com
www.ppstream.com


I like all those websites because I like to interact with friends online, checking photos and also watch videos online. If u guys have facebook rmb to add me!!!

My top 5 internet activies are chatting, viewing product info, watch videos, listen to music and surfing around the net.

3 comments:

cjjj said...

hello joseph! haha.. nice to meet you~

June 9, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
cjjj said...

hie! nice to meet you too! hahahaha

June 9, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
luckygrp said...

harlo...cjjjj, i'm cj7...
nice to meet u...

June 9, 2009 at 8:17 PM