The Erudition of E-commerce

Welcome to post comments and have fun!

Jac Jac here!

Hey there, actually i'm also the 1st time blogging. I'm Tan Eng Hu, most of my friend call me Jackie and I'm taking accounting in Sg Long UTAR. I'm a person who love sports alot (any sport), going sing k, making new friends and watching movies and dramas. Actually most of the time i also like going out coz i wanna fully use my time to learn and see more things.

Besides that, i also like to find places that have nice food. May be this is because of my family background coz my parents is doing food business which is lok lok(dun mistaken, is not Fei Lou or any Van lok lok) . For more info can visit here
http://www.rasarasa.net/article.cfm?id=5087. Whoever wanna have discount can find me 1st before going, hehe^^

As requested, there are few websites i most visit.

www.facebook.com
This is where i always play the mini games and other application and update myself about my friends' info.

www.youtube.com
I usually watch MTV and also trailer here. Sometimes find out some funny video here.

www.yahoo.com
This is also my homepage. I usually use this to search for info, check mail and sometimes play the mini games as well.

www.ebay.com.my
Sometimes i go this site to looking for stuff that rarely selling outside.

www.ppstream.com
This is where i usually watch drama. Movie i usually watch in cinema.

That's all for today, will update again soon. Tata

0 comments: